Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's the best hair straightener for around $20?

...that I can buy in a store? I already have straight hair; I just wanna use one for curling and helping my broken hairs to blend in. I have average hair thickness and don't style often (seriously like once a month). Is ceramic necessary if I want a curl to last a day?What's the best hair straightener for around $20?
Try Conair products at target. Its shouldn't cost a lot and its reliable. I have a blow dryer and two curling irons from conair and they work perfect! I use a curling iron to straighten my hair and it should work for you too. Hope this helps %26lt;33What's the best hair straightener for around $20?
if you want professional results, then you'll have to get a professional straightener, but if you must-the best straightener for $20 is the Remington Wet To Straight.alot of people say it's good:)
Get a curler. You can get a good curler/straightener for around twenty bucks at Marshalls.
The cheap ones don't curl very well. The good one for curling is the chi which is around 200 dollars. Sorry!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment