Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair straightener should I buy?

I'm going to buy myself a new hair straightener, but I don't know which one. I heard that the ';Chi'; hair straighteners are good, but what do you think? Thanks in advance.What hair straightener should I buy?
chi or bed head



they r the top 2 and best sellers!





good luckWhat hair straightener should I buy?
i use the generic value product replica of ';chi'; from sallys



and it works amazing for me!



my hair is naturaly medium size curls ;



http://miracle8.files.wordpress.com/2007/a> (my hair is naturally like that pic)



and it gets my hair stick straight



and only about 50-70$



only downside is it has only lasted for about a year and a half



but i use it every day so it depends how often u use it = )





pic of the straightener : http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/f0//a>
chi.



make sure you use a heat protector though, so that it doesn't fry your hair.
go with the chi
ghd are liek a life saver for frizzes like me lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment