Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best brand and type of hair straightener?

I've used every type of straightener out there. Even the $200 ones! But the best one i've found so far only cost $15.00 and it came from wal mart! It gets super hot for extra straight silky hair!!What is the best brand and type of hair straightener?
I've had the same straightner for a couple years now.


I lovveeeee it!





The ';wet to dry'; ones work best for me because I have very thick hair.


If you let your hair air dry, or blow dry it, you can use the wet to straight and it works very well.


I don't reccomend doing it with your hair wet if your hair is already pretty thick/curly.What is the best brand and type of hair straightener?
the new braun straightener and chi hair straightener
Revlon! Totally cheap and really works. I have one myself and my hair is straight all day. Perfection.
Chi Flat Irons are great (but use with the Silk Infusion they sell) or if you want to chemically straighten use Hawaiian Silky.
Definatly the Chi straighner works So good.
ghds!!!


they curl lovelyyy as well!


x
Brand I dont know....


Type...any straightener that is ceramic...you dont want to burn your hair!
Okay a CHI straightener would be the best if you like to straighten your hair a lot. You can Buy it anywhere from 90-150 dollars. Also a Wigo straightener or FHI. They are both very good and they are cheaper.
CHI- get one on sale for about $100, but so well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment