Sunday, January 29, 2012

Does anyone out there use a hair straightener that can be used on wet hair?

I just bought one but i've heard that it's not good for your hair to straighten it wet... but the box says i can, and i was all excited about it, but now it's making me nervous! does anyone out there use one??Does anyone out there use a hair straightener that can be used on wet hair?
I use one and it's awesome! It makes my hair shiny because the straightener locks in the moisture!Does anyone out there use a hair straightener that can be used on wet hair?
wet to style or something?





its okay to do it once or twice


but it will make your hair a frizzball. {at least it did so for me}


but honestly its really harsh on your hair.


its best to stick with a hairdryer and then straighten it :)
the chi can and i think the instyler
My friend had one before and it made her hair frizzy and it didnt really work i would just blow dry it or let it air dry!
I have one,


It really isn't the smartest idea.


It doesn't even dry it fully.


Of course the box will say you can.


but really you're better off returning it for a nice quality blowdryer, and a straightner. Or letting it dry overnight, then straightening it.


But if you must just use heat protectant spray.





Of course at first it'll be amazing.


But I have the Remington wet 2 straight(now called wet 2 style),


I gets HOT,


But It damages your hair so bad.


I used it for like a year, and my hair was like dry, and damaged. My hair also started falling out. So I bought a blow dryer. to be honest, I suck at blow drying my own hair, but my hair is now more smooth, and I still straighten it with that straightener, just at a LOW setting.


My hair is just all around better.





Don't even get me started on how frizzy it was! Even WITH anti frizz creme!
i dont think any straightner works good with wet hair well they do but it just damages if its best to dry it before straighting it
yes my sister but it damage's her hair her hair is brown and the white metal plate and the color of her hair stays there it messes up you're hair
steam dry or somthin,,i bought it at walmart for bout 25 buks reallie good n its reallie popular at my high skool,it reallie works no frizz or n e thing
It does work, but it takes longer to straighten than using a dryer because you have to straighten the hair in layers to get it all dry. Plus you have to keep taking breaks because your scalp will get really hot from all of the steam. Not to mention, unless you grease your hair with a whole bottle of heat protectant, it fries your hair twice as fast.





It's not too bad for damp hair, and works great on dry hair, but not I-Just-Got-Out-Of-The-Shower hair.
I use revlon wet to dry and it works fantastic! it makes your hair super soft and shiny!
i have the Remington Wet to Straight hair straightener.


it works good actually, i only paid about $30 bucks too.


it takes longer than usual if its wet of course compared to


if it was dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment