Sunday, January 29, 2012

What hair straightener should I get?

I really would like a more high priced straightener, but I am low on the funds right now. Are there any straighteners that I can pick up at Target that won't completely wreck my hair? I have fine, slightly wavy hair that straightens relatively easy.



When I do save up enough for a more expensive brand, what do you recommend? I was looking at CHI, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!What hair straightener should I get?
I really like and recommend the Remington Wet to Dry straightener - it works with wet hair which eliminates the need to blow dry if you are crunced for time, and doesnt dry out like many others.

There are 2 sizes, a 4 inch width and 2 inch, the 4 inch gives great heat, and allows you to flat iron with sectioning the hair in about 4 or 6 large sections. The two inch works if you hair is thick and needs careful attention to iron.

Best on on my list, and its VERY affordable - should be about $50 - $70.What hair straightener should I get?
I've been told that CHI's are really good.

But I would suggest getting GHD's, I know they are expensive but..

So worth it!

I've had mine for a a year and a half now and I adore them, I've tried many straighteners as my hairs really frizzy, I spent about 拢120 on cheap hair straighteners that lasted about 3 months so GHD's are a good investment. I use the GHD IV Salon Straightener which you can now get for about 拢100 which I spent 拢150!!

xx
heres the ones they have at target



http://www.target.com/s/185-1662362-3243/a>



but seriously i'm telling you, just save for a chi. you can finish your hair in like less than 10 minutes and it makes it come out amazing!!



but if you absolutly cant wait, try a remington, like a wet2straight one cause those are truly awesome!!!



hope this helps!!
target has some decent ones that are fairly low priced. I'd just say don't get the cheapest thing out there, and get some stuff to put on your hair when you use them (heat guard, etc. that's something needed for any straightener)
Hi ,CHI is good, such as blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron . and Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron is amazing ,and you may have a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment