Thursday, January 26, 2012

I burnt my ear with hair straighteners. What should I do?

I got distracted when straightening my hair for a second with GHD straighteners (which yay for me were at 370 degrees F) and clipped the whole bottom of my ear. I didn't feel it and still don't feel anything where it happened but my ear blistered instantly about a cm up the front and 2 cm up the back). I have been holding an ice cube to my ear for about 10 minutes because I can't really run it under water and now it is making my ear swell up. What should I do? I'm getting sick of holding an ice cube to it.





BTW - My ear looks really munted. I scar so easily, so I'm hoping there won't be any pernament damage to my ear. Do you think it will heal okay?I burnt my ear with hair straighteners. What should I do?
LMAO AT THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT IT WAS CHEMICALS ! ! !





okay


i have burnt myself so many times in so many places its not funny.


lucking my straightner is only 200 degrees.


anyway, the burns have always gone away.


maybee get a few icecubes, wrap in a flannell or a tea towel and hold to your ear.


theres really nothing else you can do.


and moisturise it alot.


you might get a scar but it wont be anything too bad, and it'll be fine in a few days





dw everyone does it :)I burnt my ear with hair straighteners. What should I do?
First, I would stop putting harmful chemicals anywhere on my body. Second, if you can't resist doing that, you should make darn sure that you're doing it in a room where distractions are at a minimum.





...Social Darwinism ring a bell?
try putting some hydraquarterzone on it and see if that helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment