Sunday, January 29, 2012

I need the best ceramic tourmaline nano hair straightener?

I have been looking at Sedu, FHI, GHD and Solia... which is the best or is there a better one out there ... pirce is not an issue ... i have think curly kinky hair ... if you have a specifc model please leave it here as well ... im looking for a higher ned straightener because i feel it will give the best results.I need the best ceramic tourmaline nano hair straightener?
I am so glad you said Solia because that's exactly what I'm suggesting!



I have used so many brands and Solia is by far the best. My hair has no damage and I've been using it daily for 4 years now.



I suggest the black solia flat iron with the blue ceramic parts. I think it's on sale for like $85 right now!



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>

It now comes in different colours, so that's cool! Mine is the 1 inch but you pick whatever size you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment