Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best hair straightener? ?

I need a new hair straightener and I don't know which one to get or where to get it. I live in Vancouver so I can go to any salon down here. Price is not a concern. I straighten my hair everyday so I need something that will not damage it too much, something with tourmaline ceramic plates. What is the best hair straightener? ?
The CHI breaks easily and has a very limited warranty. Try the Sedu. That is what I use and my hair is nothing but thick curls.....

I can take it from this

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8642//a>



To this

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/a>



http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8638//a>





In about 30 minutes (which is amazingly fast for me). plus i can keep it straight for 2-3 days with minimal touchups! It is great in humidity too. I air dry my hair, smooth on some heat protectant (CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective) and straighten. It costs $115 with free shipping and a free flat iron heatproof holder! (It's totally worth the price!)



(Go to http://www.folica.com and read the reviews on the CHI vs the Sedu.

Sedu rating- 3218 (80%) reviewers rated this product ';The Best'; (5-star)

CHI rating- 744 (55%)reviewers rated this product ';The Best'; (5-star)



Need I say more??)



(I do not know if Canadian outlets are different that American ones, but if so, just type in Sedu on the linked website. They have all different types of plugs available.)What is the best hair straightener? ?
If money is no object get the GHD Styler IV its by far the best flat iron on the market today. Gets extremely hot straightens easily and doesnt damage the hair. The best part of the GHD styler is that you can straighten, curl, and flip your hair with it. Comes in white, black, gold, and pink. To purchase visit kristybeauty.com (free shipping on all orders over $50).
I have been using Maxiglide for a couple of years now, and I'm very happy with it .It doesn't look like any traditional flat iron,because it has detangling pins and steamburst system, which helps with not damaging the hair too much :) Make sure to get some of the products on their site also, especially The end, it makes the hair smooth and silky.
the CHI! it's amazing! i straighten my hair almost every single day and it gets it smooth, soft, not fried, shiny, and pin straight when i use it!=D

x0x0 rachel%26lt;3
the CHI



its amazing!
ghds i just ordered one so im going to try it



but right now I have a conair one which works really good
vidual sasoon
probably a Chi, Sedu or Solia.

No comments:

Post a Comment