Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am scared to start using da new Remington Wet 2 straight hair straighteners?

i have wavy hair, itz neither too thick nor too fine......itz kinda normal.i have straightend my hair only once till now....and dat was in a salon when i had long hair(almost one metre long....and super thick....but riet now my hair length is till da middle of ma back......and that thickness didn't last....so itz kinda normal now...)....ok so now i bought dis new remington wet 2 straight straighteners.....and i read a lot of reviews about it.......some ay it really fries ur hair and some say itz reely reely good......so i really don't know wether to start using them.....need help.......thanks in advanceI am scared to start using da new Remington Wet 2 straight hair straighteners?
This is a great straightener. However, I'd suggest using it only when your hair is dry, or when it's just a little wet.





I've used this straightener before and it works really well, but it WILL fry your hair if you use it right out of the shower. It will also dry it, it just won't look good %26amp; it won't be healthy.





After a shower, trying letting it air-dry for a while, or blow-dry it mostly dry. Then, it's fine for you to use your new straightener.





Try using some leave-in conditioner too if you're worried about frying your hair!





Hope I helped!


JordanI am scared to start using da new Remington Wet 2 straight hair straighteners?
I have that same straightener, and I LOVEEE it!


Sounds like we have the same kind of hair, so go for it :))





It only fries your hair if you straighten it RIGHT when you get out of the shower. or when it's REALLY wet.


I usually blow dry mine and then when its only a little wet, if I'm in a hurry, I start to use my straightener.... :)))
there is always the same chance with what ever straightener you use that it could fry your hair. But i have it and it would only fry your hair if you kept it on your hair for a long time w/o moving it down, but otherwise it AWESOME!
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment