Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is CHI the best for a hair straightener?

can i get it at a salon?Is CHI the best for a hair straightener?
I own the CHI, as do my sister and two of my best friends. We all love it, and it works amazingly well. It's easy to handle and heats up almost instantly. I don't know about getting it at salon, I just ordered it online!Is CHI the best for a hair straightener?
yes it is and i dont know if you can get it at a alon im sure you can but i know you can get it at target
yeah its really good. ya you can get it at target but if you have a sallys beauty store or even better if youve heard of ulta they have them too.





some might have them some salons might not. most salons are different so nobody can really tell you unless they have been there before.





hope i helped
Yupp鈾?they r the best very best.. i love mine.. i would cry if ne thing happened to it lol.. yes u can usually buy them at a local salon.. go to a good salon thats known and see if they have it.. i wouldnt buy it from target not my first choice..
The Chi is really great but make sure you use a heat protectant on your hair, it will cause split-ends. You can buy a Chi pretty much at any hair and makeup retailers, as well as Target and even some grocery stores.
you can get it at ulta!!!
yup it wroks really well


yea u could probably get one at a salon my hair dress got one for me
No it isn't.
ghd is a tiny bit better, chi is not far behind. its a great straightener and depending on how naturally curly your hair is, it does a good job at keeping it straight. i suggest a light hairspray though. You can get one at ulta or ask someone at a salon to order it.
YES IT IS!!!!!


My mom is a comotogest so i have one.


You could go to ur hairsylist and ask them to get u one and you could buy it from them
yes!!! i have one and I love it! this one ladie at the hair salon said she bought one 7 years ago and it still works like she just got it.








hope this helped!!! = D
I have a CHI and it is my favourite one that I have used, and I have used MANY hair straighteners. And yes you can get them in most high end salons.
yes its the best!! u can get it at a slaon but i thin u have to wait like 2 weeks for it to come in or just get it at target!

No comments:

Post a Comment