Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair straightener should I buy?

I'm looking for a straightener that isn't expensive, preferably under $40-ish. I have a Conair one right now, and it doesn't work very well. My hair is moderately straight/wavy (after I wash it, it gets a little poofy). I need something that'll straighten well in one or two passes with minimal damage. I have to run my Conair one five or six times over a section of hair to straighten it.





Does anyone know a really good (inexpensive) heat protectant/shine spray?





Thanks so much!!!!What hair straightener should I buy?
Just rent ';Jaws'; the original, get the New directors cut with all the discusting scenes they cut out of the theater version! This will scare your hair straight ';and'; provide you with a scary movie you were looking for! lol Hey just tryin to be helpful! lolWhat hair straightener should I buy?
I would suggest using the infiniti hair dryer put out by conair my sister has wavy hair and it works great for her. It costs about $65. go to the conair website.
try the revlon ceramic straightner. and for srealent theres this stuff at sallys beauty supply from a company called ';fantasia';
I don't really think the sprays work very well, but I have major curly hair and there is a cream I use on it called Redken Align. The best straightener to get unfortunately is an expensive one. The ones made by conair and the cheaper brands are only Ceramic coated, and the more expensive ones are totally ceramic. I have a Chi now and my previous one was a Rusk brand. I use one that is about an inch wide and I only have to go over my super curly hair 2 or 3 times to get it straight. As hard as it is, make an investment for a more expensive one, because it works ALOT better and lasts alot longer too!!
I would sugguest to go to a beauty supply store and ask for a ceramic straightner around $40. Tell them you want to get one that has high temp settings. Mine was $40 @ Sally Beauty Supply in Palm Bay, Fl. The temp goes up to 400degrees and it works great. Also use sheen spray. It is made for african american hair when they get a perm, but it works great with the straightner. This is also at the beauty supply store for about $3-$4. Good luck
If you want a good straightner you need to spend the money and get a chi - otherwise you will just keep buying the cheap ones that dont work. Its worth the $100 investment.
Ok first of all never use conair. None of their products heat up enough to do a good job.


Ok I recomend getting a ceramic hair straightner you can look on folica.com they have a few on there that are good. I'm not sure if they are under forty but its worth looking at. I have hair like yours and i wanted a good hair straightner and i found the solia ceramic flat iron. I love it. It wasnt cheap I think I paid like $70 but it is worth it. I pass it over my hair once or twice depending on how straight I want it and it works miracles. It leaves my hair so shiny and straight. If you want a good iron then pay the extra cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment