Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I buy from a shop and not a website a GHD Hair Straightener in the UK?

whats the name of the shop?Where can I buy from a shop and not a website a GHD Hair Straightener in the UK?
GHD only distribute their products to hair salons. Which is why a lot of hairdressers recommend them (it's in their best interests for you to buy it from their salon). You won't find GHD in most normal hair product shops.Where can I buy from a shop and not a website a GHD Hair Straightener in the UK?
dont get ghd's theyre rubbish ihave them and they dont work when im on holiday and they have screwed up my hair. i would use Corioliss straighteners, they are made from titanium which wont wreck you hair


you can get em at selfridges
if you go to the GHD web site you can search for stockists in your area. please see link below
A hairdressers. Mine in Hornchurch Essex sells them.
argos
graham webb hairdressers sell them
A Good hairdressers - I bought mine from a local one in Oldham.
Look in some hairdressers, that's the only place I have seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment