Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best hair straightener for wavy kinda thick hair?

I wanna buy another hair straightener that could leave my hair STRAIGHT not kinda straight, but I don't know which one to buy. Any suggestions? I heard the CHI is good, but I don't know, what you think?What's the best hair straightener for wavy kinda thick hair?
You should try the GHD salon straightener, I can tell you for sure that they're one of the best out in the market, I've got the GHD IV model, and mine has a max temp of 185c and it takes about 15-30 seconds to heat up. They make u r hair look really heathy straight with a beautiful shine, no burns and no funny smells on your hair. Mine cost me about 拢116.00 free postage received within 1 working day (http://www.ghdhair.com/) and came with a free gift bag of SPA treats that has a RP of about 拢35 I think. The best thing about them is that once you straighten you're hair till u wash you're hair again they stay straight and all you got to do is touch ups eg:- getting rid of the creasing caused by tight hair do's. Ooh forgot to mention you can create gorgeous curls with them too. Type in GHD to YouTube you'll see many tutorials. Good luck ^_^What's the best hair straightener for wavy kinda thick hair?
ghd's
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment