Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is the chi or solia hair straightener better?

i think im getting the solia just to check it out. but which one is better?Is the chi or solia hair straightener better?
CHI is supposed to be one of the top ones on the market! I have been using a CHI for years and I won't use anything else because nothing has worked better. I have super tight curls and it straightens then perfectly and leaves my hair feeling soft also. I would suggest the CHI and nothing other than the CHI! Love it and can't live without it!Is the chi or solia hair straightener better?
i like chi =]
I bought an FHI hair straightener and I love it! I have really thick, wavy long hair and it is perfect for my hair type. I bought it at Beauty Brands for $110 and saved 15% when I became a VIP member with them.
I used the chi before and i liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment