Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which flat iron or hair straightener is the best? ?

I need a new straightener cause i don't really like my old one. Can somebody give me the website where i could find it and whats the hair straightener called?Which flat iron or hair straightener is the best? ?
CHIWhich flat iron or hair straightener is the best? ?
I have a cortex hair straightener it works really good and it heats up real fast.



-RRZ
Chi is a really great brand but it can get pretty spendy.
I have a Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron

It works WONDERS.

They usually go for about $150ish

There is one on this website for $130

http://www.berlinspaandsalon.com/paul-mi/a>

It is really one of my favorite flat irons I have ever owned.

I have had a sedu and a chi but this one is by far the best.

CHI's really aren't great.

Mine broke after about 6 months and it just wouldn't turn on one day. I never treated it badly and i called chi but they had no sympathy.
chi,babyliss, and hair art are some of my favourite brands of hair straightners they can all be bought in salons or specialty stores but if ypu dont want to go to a salon to get one i would suggest looking on

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a> i have found good flat irons there,but if you just want to get one thats not to expensive i would go with ghd they are around fifty bucks and are like a chi impersonator and actually work pretty good,well i hope this helped :)
www.folica.com



They have every flat iron you could think of. Go with the Sedu!! I have owned a CHI and a Sedu, and I'm telling from my experience that the Sedu is much better than the CHI.
GHD they are expensive but they are fabulous but i have a CHI i luv it to death or you can use gold and hot works very well make sure to get a cereamic starightner works the best
Gold 'N Hot has always been the best if you ask me. You can get one at most hair supply stores. I personally go to Sally's Beauty Supply.
GHDs are brilliant
GHD but its expensive



CHIs and ISOs are less expensive and good
GHD OR CHI
folica.com is a great place to buy straighteners.



I recently bought a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron from them and absolutely love it.



I also suggest a Sedu, which is probably the best straightener on the site. xD
CHI. by far the best! I love it.

[=

easy to work with.

search on google.

they are sold everywhere from beauty supply stores to hair salons to even target. i would even check on ebay because you can get a new unused one for super cheap!! [=

http://www.target.com/gp/search/179-6959/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment