Thursday, January 26, 2012

I don't know what hair straighteners to get. plz help?

have just below shoulder length hair, Blonde. thinnish hair. and on a budget of about 拢20 but am saving up.


all answers appreciated.


;] i live in england





me and my brother might chip in so we share it so i might have a bigger budget (double?)





I don't know what hair straighteners to get. plz help?
CHI CHI CHI!


they are kinda expensive, so u should save up, but CHI is absolutely amazing, ive gotten mine a little while ago when i was deciding which new striaghtener to get, and omg, it is amazing, it glides through hair easily, and hair comes out so straight... MAKE SURE HOWEVER that u buy it at a salon, and dont cheap out and buy it online, salons give u a one year warranty (all do, it says in the chi manual), so if anything goes wrong u can just take it back... but yes, its the best by far... im not even kidding, i could rant for days bout how good it isI don't know what hair straighteners to get. plz help?
I live in the usa, but I have a conair straightener. They have many of them from cheap to expensive, they are all great. If they have them in England then get conair because it is great!
They have a conair that I heard works pretty good that is only about 20. I have thicker hair, so I got a generic chi from Sally's that works great.
Get a Chi straightener...they come in different widths as well. I lvoe mine and I have had it for atleast 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment