Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's a really good hair straightener?

I don't have much money to spend (not much over $50) but I really need a good hair straightener. My hair is very fine and I'd like to not dry it out or fry it, and I want it to have some body. So, what's the best brand to buy? Also, have any styling tips? Thanks! =)What's a really good hair straightener?
I use the HAI hair straightener and I really like it. I got mine on Ebay for around $60 brand new. Avoid buying one from a salon they mark them up quite a bit. Also, I use Biosilk hair serum before I blowdry to help with the dryness. It's kind of expensive but worth it..and one bottle will last you a long time.



Here is the straightener http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a>



But again...try ebay! much cheaper =)What's a really good hair straightener?
I use the jibere de paris one [not sure of the model, but it's ice blue] and i love it. it costs around 55-60 dollars at sally's beauty supply [i think]. it has several different temperatures and it can be damaging at higher temps, but if you use heat protection it helps alot.



i like it because i have fine, but wavy hair and it works well.



to give it body/volume, don't straighten the layers underneath, only the top layer of hair, that way it won't fall as flat and it saves time.



use a shine serum on the ends to prevent damage and seal out moisture
Buy a cheap permanent wave (under $10) and comb it (one time) through your hair. Let it stay on for a few minutes depending on how straight you want it (unwrapped of course)...and rinse out. Neutralize as the directions say and use an after perm conditioner.



It's inexpensive but will work just like any straightener...
well jessica most straighteners are good but i would recommend the GHD ones they come in many different varieties and colours i have the pink ones and they make my hair look perfectly naturally straight and sleek and i would use Tresemme (recommended) or any other heat protection spray before using the GHD straighteners ok hope ive helped
the Remington ones are really good, i've got a wide one, a thin ones better if you want to style your hair more, but on the go the wide ones faster.
Babyliss
GHD



is the best no doubt



and ebay it

No comments:

Post a Comment