Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Which type of hair straightener is good?

to make the hair smooth and straight.



Do you know which brand name is good, and do you put anything on hair before straightener.Which type of hair straightener is good?
Hi! (: The CHI straightener is the best, and it leaves your hair nice and smooth. I have the iSmooth straightener though and it works great. Before you straighten your hair, remember to put on heat protectant because it protects your hair from damage. I hope this helps. :D Good lucK!Which type of hair straightener is good?
I recommend buying a straightener that is $30 and above, from personal experience I have noticed that there is a big difference of how your hair turns out by the price of the straightener because the more it costs the better it is. Yes I also recommend buying a gel-like product that is sold only in hair salons and it protects your hair from the straightener. It is made to keep your ends nice and healthy. And it isn't expensive what so ever.

Hope this helps(:
Maxius. I'm not sure where you can buy them, but they work GREAT. I've used it for years and it has a steamer on it to make your hair extra smooth and stuff. Out of all my friends, I've got the best straightener. Look for Maxius. I don't put anything on my hair before I straighten it. Just make sure it's dry and brushed.
the best hair straightener i can suggest is the GHD straightener

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i/a>

you can use the hair serum to protect your hair from heat.
well the best i know is ghi or something like that......but usually any straightener that is CERAMIC is great! iron or other metal will usually fry or burn your hair because it will get too hot.



and no.....u dont need to put anything in your hair if you dont want to.....but if you do......u can go to a hair salon and ask the ppl there what stuff to use.....theyre experts at that stuff :)



yup. CERAMIC hair straightener are the best (ghi or something like that xD) and no, you dont need to (i dont :D) but if you want to......go to a hair salon or spa and ask



hope this helps!
You should get one that gets really super hot. Then there's spray you can buy to spray on your hair to protect it from the heat and help it stay. If you're talking about a chemical straighter, there's this Japanese one that's really good.
tigi is awesome, although pretty spendy. remington is a reasonably priced decent straightener I would personally recommend.
Chi Straighteners are the best. There are quite expensive however, but I think it is a good investment if you straighten your hair alot.



Hope that helped
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment