Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best hair straightener out there?

...or which hair straightener do you use?

i think mine is about to stop working since i've used it

for a couple of years now... so i need to know.



do not say the instyler.What's the best hair straightener out there?
Chi hair straighteners are awesome, there's no other that even comes close. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.



It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.



I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



I hope that helps :)What's the best hair straightener out there?
Straighener Hmm i would probz say Ghds ;] it makes my hair shiny - easy to curl and i have really curly hair. andin damp weather my hair goess frizzy n curly but ghds help mine stay straight my next door neigbours a hair dresser aswell and she says defo ghds ;]

hop helped ithink:L
I've had multiple CHIs, a Sedu, and tons of cheap drugstore irons. The one I have now (the BEST ONE by far) is called the Bespoke T3 Duality SinglePass (I think??) It straightens my thick, curly hair in fifteen minutes.
I use a Sedu straightener, it's amazing. My hair NEVER gets stuck in the corners of the blades and it straightens so smoothly. it goes up to 410 degrees. :)
i use this thin blue one. it is called the babyliss pro and it heats up fast and dusnt damage my hair and is fairly cheap.
I'd say the CHI, but its pricey. I use it, and I have very thick and curly hair. :)
GHD.
the hot pink bed-head ';Light Me Up'; works, and not too expensive,
chi XD

No comments:

Post a Comment