Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where is a good place to get a hair straightener?

i am looking at both target and walmart, but i was wondering if there were any other places I could look. I do not want to pay more then $40 for one.Where is a good place to get a hair straightener?
I don't think you can really get one for less/ or 40$ .If you're willing to spend more money than that Sally Beauty has some decent straighteners, around 60 dollars. Even though it seems less money to buy a cheaper straightener, you're actually wasting money on ones that are crap. I'm very, very particular about my hair, and I bought a Sedu (Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2';)) and it's amazing. You can go to





http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1560.html





It's originally like 240.00, but you can get it for like 120.00. I've had it since last Christmas, and it's not like those straighteners you get for 60 dollars, and in one year (after the warranty up and dies, it decides to stop working.) I had one of these, it happen twice and I was so pissed, I wasted 120 dollars, and I could have had the Sedu! Sedu's are GREAT straighteners, but this one in particular is AMAZING. I'd tell anyone to get it. It's amazing.I can't say it enough. You can curl your hair with it too. I wouldn't use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment