Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can a dude use a hair straightener to style?

or is it traditionally women only territory? I was thinking about getting one just to d around with and see what I can do.. maybe make super sayan hair with itCan a dude use a hair straightener to style?
Of course you can use one =]. A lot of guys do.Can a dude use a hair straightener to style?
I've worked in retail since I was 16, I'm just about 26 now... The last store I worked at, some guys would ask about straighteners - for themselves. Usually these guys had their moms, sisters or girlfriends around to help them, so I guess it's okay.





All that's gonna happen is make your straighter than it is, and in some cases, you can flip it. Before you buy one, ask one of your female friends or a family member to borrow it, see how it goes...





I don't need to use straighteners (my hair is naturally pin straight) but I do have one for when I'm with my friends and I do their hair.
Nope. A ton of guys use hair straighteners. My brother even uses a blow dryer. Its perfectly natural, go for it and experiment with your hair. :)
Why not?


I know a guy who straightens his hair. Just make sure to use a good heat protectant, such as CHI Silk Infusion, or invest in a good straightener.


Unless, you're planning on doing like..once in 2 weeks. Then don't worry too much about it.


Good luck !
yea of course
My ex used my flat iron to get the texture for his ';surfer hair';. It made his hair look great and now that we have broken up he had to go buy one of his own to keep this hot look going.

No comments:

Post a Comment