Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Has anyone tried the kiyoseki hair straightener?

i saw the kiyoseki hair straightener on this site:


http://kstyler.com/





and i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it, and if its worth the money??





ive been through like 5 hair straighteners in the past 2 yrs that cost me between 80-200 dollars and i dont wanna spend alot if the kiyoseki isnt even worth it.Has anyone tried the kiyoseki hair straightener?
I saw the infomercial and it didn't seem to work. It made the hair flat, but it still had some weird wave to it. I have an ISO International straightener and it works really really good. It curls too.Has anyone tried the kiyoseki hair straightener?
hey i have the same problem %26amp; ii want to see if it worked out for you?


was it worth it? please please email me

Report Abuse



I just bought one I should be getting it tomorrow if not then Monday.
i've never tried it sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment