Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is your favorite hair straightener?

i have very thick, curly hair and i straighten my hair about every other week so i love being about to not worry about it frizzing or getting bigger


ive heard the chi is very good but i was wondering if anyone found a straightener that is really good or better


thaaanks%26lt;3What is your favorite hair straightener?
hey we have the same hair! But I've heard that sedu is good for that type of hair. GOD I want it sooo bad What is your favorite hair straightener?
Hi There,





I'm Samuelel, I'm a top stylist and hairdresser associated with the Francesco Salons Group.





Whilst in the salon i ALWAYS use my GHDs, i had Chi once and also BaByliss, but since i have gotten my GHDs, they are my favorite by far and never let me down whether I'm curling someones hair with straighteners for the bigger curl effect, or just naturally straightening someones hair.


They get hot quick, do the job better than any other straightener in my opinion and you don't have to spend so long straightening your hair when you've got a good pair of them (every pair of GHDs is good anyway so it's going to do a good job no matter what).





Hope I've Helped.





- Samuelel
CHI, definitely





i have it and my hair is really curly and very frizzy.





the chi actually helps your hair.





it is ceramic and you get a lifetime warranty.





it is like $130





and sometimes you can get it for 79.99 if you look really hard.
I don't even know what Chi or GHD is but I have tool science whatever. My hair is straight right now, OMG MY HAIR IS LIKE THAT TOO! Ok, I have a story to tell YOU. Ok, yesterday I blowdries my hair, and tried straightning my hair. From 2 to 3 I was doing it by myself at, I guess a good rate but then I had someone help me. I think I'm gonna take a shower tonight though. Ok, see ya girlfriend!!!


Me%26lt;333333333333
I have the Cricket, i don't think you can buy it at stores though, you can buy it online.





i heard the FHI is really good.


pretty much anything that's 100% ceramic is awesome. Don't get anyting that's not ceramic.


(all 3 of these are)
chi
ghd is THE BEST trust me its quite pricy but does the job perfectly and it keeps my haor straight all day long

No comments:

Post a Comment