Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best hair straightener (iron)?

I have heard that the Chi is the best. Is it or is there one that it better?





I don't know if this matters but I have highlighted blond hair and its pretty thin, so I don't want one that will damage it too much.





Also, price is not an object.





Thanks!What is the best hair straightener (iron)?
nope...thats soooooo the best. this pink camo straitner also works the same. thats what demi lovato said. lol.


Anywayz...i tried like 20 different straitners...and my hair never seemed to straiten. until i used that.


so keep usin itWhat is the best hair straightener (iron)?
Chi is a good brand, I have used one before and it works great. But there are other good flat irons. Go to a hair salon and ask what they recommend. They can usually get a good one for a fair price.
chi, I like to get them at gene juarez, they have amazing hair prodects, and the cost idk, like 150 or somthing.
Chi is the best, no doubt about it.



chi!
i have a Chi and i'm very pleased with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment