Sunday, January 29, 2012

Should I get a Chi hair straightener?

I love my hair after my stylist straightens it. He uses a Chi. When I straighten my hair with a cheaper straigtener it just doesn't turn out the same. Should I splurge and get a Chi?Which model is the best or are they all good?Should I get a Chi hair straightener?
Yes you should splurge on a Chi.


They are so worth it. But not all the Chis are the same, the original is the best. Don't bother with the colored ones because the material is different and it doesn't heat up as quickly nor does it give your hair the effect as the normal black one would.Should I get a Chi hair straightener?
try to buy a professional one...be careful not to use it alot....becuz i damages ur hair......the more expensive the better the quality(sumtimes...depends where u get it).......or go simple and buy the one ur hair dresser has.....probably works out better
yes they work wonders and also don't cause as much damage

No comments:

Post a Comment