Sunday, January 29, 2012

When you use Hair Straightener what do you put in hair?

What Do you put in hair for the hair's safety,


I mean like so it wont get damagedWhen you use Hair Straightener what do you put in hair?
i use a V8 hot oil treatment. it really works, and my hair looks still looks good even though i straighten it almost every day ;D





You can get it cheap at a Wal Mart or Meijers, or some sort of grocery store like that.





What you do is -


after you shampoo your hair, and rinse it out. You massage this through your hair, and you DON'T rinse it out. ever. Wait three minutes before styling. It's not ';hot'; despite its name. Some treatments you DO rinse out. I recommend you read the box ;)





Basically what the hot oil treatment is a tube of Placenta, that you massage through your hair. I know, it sounds disgusting, like why would you put that in your hair? but it works really well for me ;)When you use Hair Straightener what do you put in hair?
After my shower, I put the towel on my head for a few minutes, and I use Sunsilk Straight to perfection cream. You only need a tiny bit, about a nickel. I use a nickel size for the top, and a nickel size for the bottom, or else your hair will get greasy!





It also helps getting it more straight, and shiny. Everyone I know who has used it loved it.


If you llive in Canada, you can get it at dollarama.





Good luck
First, a dime-sized drop of CHI Silk Infusion.


You dont need a lot, it will make your hair greasy if you put too much.


Then, I spray some Dove Heat Defense Theraphy.


Then I straighten in sections.


After Im done, I spray some Dove Daily Moisture Theraphy.


The same way you want to moisturize your skin, you want to moisturize your hair.





CHI Silk Infusion- $15 at Marshalls, $25 at Target.


Dove Heat Defense Therapy- About $4 at Walmart.


Dove Daily Moisture Therapy- About $4 at Walmart.
I use this spray and it works sooo well. When you get out of the shower, let your hair air dry until it is only slightly wet. Then put in some Garnier Fructis brilliantine shine glossing spray. Pick the one with the yellow band that says STRONG. This not only protects your hair from the heat, but it also shines it, and makes it silk soft. I loveee it.
you can buy this in target :)


its Silk Elements


Megasilk olive heat protection spray (its a spray bottle its green :)





item number=373268








I answered yours so answer mine :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AobDodnq2d0oTKm8IRpQZsDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090813202615AAm207a
Personally, anything Herbal Essence would work.


Also, a good tip. Never, straighten your hair when it's damp or wet. Even if it's a wet to dry straightener. It'll completely damage your hair.
Smoothing Shine Polishin' by SHINE its only a few bucks, you can find it just about anyplace walmart, target, ect.


its in a sliver bottle and has a pink label. You put it in your hair after you use the flat iron.
first of all there is no way u can't damage ur hair when straighting, but the best product that i used so far which limits the damage is i think dove cream and on it, it would say for straighting.
I use Redkin heat protectant spray and it's worked for me.





But there are plenty of other products out there. so just google it and see.





I personally like Redkin and would suggest that you use that.
the chi heat protectant is what im getting. i currently use paul mitchell super skinny serum which is a heat protectant but there are tonsss of heat protectant you can find cheaper ones.
I use BioSilk 'Silk Therapy'. Once you use it, you NEVER go back to any other brand! It even has real silk in it. A little on the pricey side [$40], but it is worth it!
Well wat you can do is buy the tresemme


(i think thats how you spell it) hair protectant spray anywhere


Target,Wal-mart,Walgreens,Etc.





I hope this helps :)
i use tresseme heat tamer spray, and wash with redken heat protection stuff and redken total recharge 5 minute conditioner
I use B%26amp;B prep.


(Bumble and Bumble)


It's great! It detangles, and protects your hair from heat damage





Hope I helped :D
heat protectant spray or cream. i suggest CHI, or freeman, or garnier fructis...both kinda expensive, but sooo worth it! ( :
heat protectant spray


if u have something thats like an 'iron smoother' it will help your hair go straight and stay straight as well as protect it
i use chi silk infusion.


it makes ur hair shinyyyy %26amp;%26amp; protects against heat.


i also use mane n tail spray therapy.


its a shine/detangling/heat protectact.


:)
you need to use a heat proctection serum they sell them at the store as sprays or a serum there are also shampoos.
if you get a ceramic one you dont need anything, honestly
heat protection or what i do is just put contitanar in my hair when is dry just make sure you just rub it in really goooood
When I used to straighten my hair I used a heat protectant spray.
Products that say heat protection.
i heard of using CHI silk infusion and i think it works pretty good and it makes your hair soft too :)
there are heat protectant products out there..like


Got 2 B Guardian Angel


and plenty from the Tresemme line.
i have this pink lotion conditioner stuff that i use so my hair wont be dry when i straighten it :)
heat protectant
tresemme heat tamer spray. find it at a drugstore
ive heard that the chi silk infusion or chi thermal spray works well.





hope this helps :]
straight sexy hair.
heat protecting spray from CHI
you could get some heat protection spray at sally's
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment