Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best hair straightener brand?

I'm thinking of asking for one for x-mas. I have very thick, curly hair. I heard the chi is good. What is the best kind and why?What's the best hair straightener brand?
I'd say Chi is by far the best hair straightener. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.





It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.





Just go to the Chi website and look for the small trial sample icon and click on it, it'll then lead you through a series of steps or just go to the direct link here http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi…





I hope that helps :)What's the best hair straightener brand?
Girl, I've had this problem my entire life!








First off, I have extremely thick, frizzy, curly hair. It's so difficult to straighten, lol.





I have used EVERY drugstore straightener out there, they just make my hair look like a mess. However, the best one that I tried was the Remmington Wet/Dry one. (only use it on the dry setting, never straighten your hair when it's wet unless you want to damage it!)





After being extremely frustrated with straightening it every day, I went and got the Japanese straightening treatment on it, so that I could just shower and not worry about it when I got out, it'd just be nice and sleek. However, that was the only thing it could be: straight. It wouldn't curl at all. I didn't like not having the option.





A year passed and the treatment wore out, and I got a Chi. It was great! I could straighten my hair in about 25 minutes, and it was shiny and beautiful at the end.





Recently, I got a GHD and seriously do not know how I ever lived without it. It heats up in about 10 seconds, I'm able to style my hair in 8-15 minutes (it depends on my roommates distracting me, lol), and it is just such a beautiful product. It has a safety setting, so I never worry about leaving it on (turns off by itself), and most importantly it holds an even heat. A lot of straightening irons lose heat as you run it through your hair and you have to adjust the settings every once in a while to make sure it's at the proper temperature. I never worry about that with my GHD. It has ceramic plates which leave my hair SOOO shiny.








The short version:





Decent: Remmington wet/dry


Good: Chi (1'; - full size - DO NOT get the Chi Mini, it will BURN your hands lol I learned that the hard way)


BEST/AMAZING/TOTALLY worth the price - GHD
i used to have the frizziest hair in the world. my mom then bought me a vidal sassoon hair straightener... it's a life saver! even though i dont use it, my hair isnt that frizzy anymore :)





it uses tourmaline ceramic, which is good for your hair and apparently the more you use it, the more healthier your hair grows. i dont know if that's true but my hair is shinier and more obedient now :)





it can be wireless for 15 minutes also
The best hair straightener would have to be a GHD - perfect for thick and curly hair! You wont know yourself with one of these. The new ones actually scan your hair and they can tell how thick/fine it is and it adjusts the heat accordingly. They are not cheap but once you have one it will last you for many years.
i got a sako ultimate last christmas. best thing i have ever bought. it turns itself off after 30 minutes. it beeps when it is ready. im not sure what the temperature is but its over 200. i personally think it is better then a ghd. me and my friend straightened my other friends hair(she had really really curly hair) and my half was flatter and straighter and less frizzy then hers. i was using a sako, she was using a ghd
I will GHD dam good straightners would recommend this
remingtons wet to straight.





it works well because it doesn't make your hair frizzy after using it everyday and it makes it straight the first time you go over your hair, you wont have to keep going over your hair to get a piece straight.





$30 at walmart.
CHI was good ,or you can try GHD.i have very long thick curly hair , i would never consider anything except GHDs.i use the MK4,they never let me down.
GHD without a doubt!


They are amazing! I would never buy anything else.


They make my hair super smooth and super straight.


I use these ones





http://www.ghd4yourhair.co.uk/images/ghd…





They do wonders for your hair!
Chi is good, but they break kind of easily.


I'd recommend either GHD or Sedu.


They're both amazing top of the line brands (:


I have a Sedu, and my hair is a lot like yours. It gets my hair pin straight in 15 minutes.


:]
Be less concerned with brands and more concerned with content. Look for something that has keratin as a primary ingredient. Keratin strengthens hair, not fancy brands.
GHD,VS sassoon and chi is the best : )
GHD, Hands down, cause you can do heaps of things with it %26amp; it's great quality.
I have belson pro and it's AMAZING [:


I heard chi is good too but it's way expensive
most definitely a GHD
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment