Sunday, January 29, 2012

I need to know the best hair straightener for my budget?

I have medium thick curlyish hair. I have a budget of about $35 and i would like to buy the hair straigtener at target, what would be the best straightener i could buy for my budget and hair typeI need to know the best hair straightener for my budget?
Hair straighteners are allways good for curly hair.


You can make your curly hair streight using it.


Here are some best Hair straighteners,





http://hair-straighteners.blogspot.com/I need to know the best hair straightener for my budget?
I think you should wait a little while longer until you can save $100 bucks or so and buy a straightener that is going to treat your hair well. Buy a ceramic straightener like the CHI. It's expensive but it durable and treats your hair much better.
i have the same kind of hair as you, but maybe a little thicker so i had a CHI and it was nice but now i have a vertsail and love it!!! i got the 299 dollar value kit+ straightener for about 55 dollars(with shipping) but i don't remember the website i got it on i just typed into google best straightener for under 60 dollars and did some research!!! hope i helped!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment