Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My hair straightener doesnt make my hair straight and it creates frizz?

i have a babyliss straightener that cost me 拢14.99 and it doesn't do the work i wish it would. i don't have much money so what can i do to maximize the straightness without buying a new straightener?My hair straightener doesnt make my hair straight and it creates frizz?
thats horrible my straightner cost 50 dollars and it works fine I guess you get more bang for your buck. But ne who try using different frizz creams like tressemes frizz ease or a hair sprits that will keep and hold your hair in place after your straighten itMy hair straightener doesnt make my hair straight and it creates frizz?
Hairspray usually dyes down the frizz :)


I would recommend Tresemmee.


But still then to deal with your striaghtener just hold your hair down reallly long. And i've found that blowdrying your hair helps too..and straightening your hair in like a bunch of different layers. (:


Oh and after you blowdry your hair - wait 15 minutes, THEN straighten.
Well first of all, from experience, cheapie straighteners suck. I got one as a spare a while ago I might as well have paid for nothing. Second has you hair been 'razored'? I use to have this problem when I got it razored, my hair would get poofy because it lost it's shape and it would never style right. Also, it might not be hot enough for you hair type. Thinner, straighter hair requires lower heat while thicker, coarse hair requires high heat. You should section off your hair and straighten it in layers and make sure that your hair is completely dry. I honestly can't say for sure what it as it could be many problems, really.
buy a CHI or GHD
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment