Sunday, January 29, 2012

Okay so, every time I use the hair straightener and it's all straight after a couple of minutes it does these?

weird flips. Could it be my hair or maybe the straightener?Okay so, every time I use the hair straightener and it's all straight after a couple of minutes it does these?
When you say weird flips, do you mean that at the ends of your layers it all flicks out?





That's exactly what my hair does.





It is so annoying and I hate it. The one thing that has worked best for me so far is having my hair straightener on the highest heat possible and before I start straightening I some Tresemme Heat Spray through my hair.





It doesn't work wonders but that's all I have found so far that works.Okay so, every time I use the hair straightener and it's all straight after a couple of minutes it does these?
i bet its your hair try getting some hold spray or it could be a straightner what kind do you use?. ut yea your hairs probably naturally does that i straightn my hair then curl it but after so long the girl goes away so i use hold spray


good luck%26lt;3
hmm, i think its all to do with the angle your holding the straightener while you are pulling it down your hair. Try holding the flat iron straight while you are straightening your hair.
Its the weather. Humidity does that. Just get a nice antifrizz that says it works well for humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment