Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the BEST hair straightener available for purchase?

.....In your opinion?What is the BEST hair straightener available for purchase?
The Solia flat iron is the one you want if you want to be more free with your,i have a Solia and i can straighten it,curl it and so much more,and It's not very expensive,but it is a just a little bit heavier than the others mentioned,it won't hurt your hand though.The Solia is good for short to medium hair.

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



The Sedu is the one that i plan to buy next,i think people with hair a little past their shoulders have had better results with the Sedu,people with short hair however disliked it.The Sedu is very light-weight,but the plates on the iron are very wide,and not good for curling and waving your hair,but the good thing is that they offer 2 different sizes.The Sedu is good for people with medium to long hair.

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>



The CHI is a piece of crap in my opinion,it is not the flat iron you want for very thick,frizzy,curly hair.I have heard hundreds of stories about the CHI severely damaging hair,breaking down after 6-12 months and just falling apart.The CHI is recommended for people with long fine/thin hair.

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_r1/a>What is the BEST hair straightener available for purchase?
Any BabyBliss flat iron; Espically the titanium pro. The Chi does not get hot enough (410 degrees) the babybliss goes up to 450.
I have the Sedu and i'm in love with it

I bought it at www.folica.com

and it doesn't just straighten your hair good

it curls,flips in and also out..

i would save up for it, they can be costly =)
Okay i use a really crappy brand (Chloche) but I just wanted to warn you that CHIs break easily. I'd say go for a GHD unless your hair is super coarse or curly. Than I'd say a Sedu.
Chi



:D
GHD or Bio Ionic
Personal opinion, it's worth it to shell out the big bucks for a Chi hair shtraightener.
Well most people will say the Chi.

But my hair is very thard to straighten and I have a Vidal Sassoon.

It was 40 dollars at Target and it straightens my hair in 15-20 minutes.

It used to take me a couple hours.

It takes me about an hour with the Chi
Sedu works great for my THICK, FRIZZY hair. it is the only iron that let my hair stay straight for days even in high humidity (new york city).
GHDs



only hair straightners i will use =]

can achieve most styles with them

straight, flicks, curls, waves..etc

they come in 3 plate sizes depending on your hair type/length

and their not overly expensive.



hope this helps
I straighten my hair everyday..i dont recommend you going to walmart or any of these cheapo stores to buy a straiightner. Alot of them do not use the ceramic plates that they claim to use. If i were you, pay the extra money for a CHI. i bought mine 2 years ago for $100.00 and love it. Still working great and worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment