Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which ceramic flat-iron hair straightener is appropriate for highlighted hair?

I found a relatively inexpensive Revlon - about $36 but should I spurge for a Global Beauty or CHI? I'd mainly use the straightener for my bangs. Help!?Which ceramic flat-iron hair straightener is appropriate for highlighted hair?
Use an ionic flat iron. It will not curl back easly.

Solia makes a Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron.

According to the Solia flat iron website, ';tourmaline,

a precious stone, is used to generate up to 6 times more

negative ions than traditional ceramic irons';.( $75/85)



* Solia Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>Which ceramic flat-iron hair straightener is appropriate for highlighted hair?
Everyday I go into my daughter bedroom and before I even get there... I can smell burnt hair.....(NO BLOODY STRAIGHTNERS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR)
HOney the salons will always tell you that what they have is the best. Buy the high line straightener at Walgreens and that one is fine. It will run ya $25 to $30 dollars max!
hot tools.. try amazon.com for a really good price.
CHI is the absolute best!

No comments:

Post a Comment