Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best hair straightener that isn't more than $30?

I want my hair straight and shiny. What is the best hair straightener that isn't more than $30?
Go ahead and spend $100 on a really good straightener. Once you buy and replace all those $30 ones, you'll have spent the same, if not more, and would have an excellent one that is still working.What is the best hair straightener that isn't more than $30?
I've been using conair hair straighteners for over 5 years and happy with them.


I worked at a hair salon and was gonna buy a professional but even at cost they're $170, forget it


the conair that i have now, the plates are slightely curled, so when you straighten it give you that natural wave either out or inward depending on how you do it.


PS/ the 170 dollar one also had curled plates and it was the hottest thing in the salon, probly the priciest too.
Honestly, I dont think you can get a good quality straightener for less than 30 dollars. I tried saving money by buying straighteners that cost 20-30 dollars but they just ended being a waste of money i could of saved and added on to To buy a better straightener that was only 10 to 20 dollars more.The current straightener I have cost me 40 bucks and it works great.Target has a lot of great straighteners that are 50 bucks or 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment