Sunday, January 29, 2012

LADIES (or men if you use them) - Can you tell me which are the best hair straighteners apart from GHD'S?

are the best. I live in London and would prefer not to buy from abroad. Ta v. much !!!!LADIES (or men if you use them) - Can you tell me which are the best hair straighteners apart from GHD'S?
I personally use the Maxi Glide, however, I am not sure if the plug would be compatible to the outlets that you use in England. Good Luck, because I know the round brush, and a blowdryer doesn't always work. I also use Bumble and Bumble straight (its a type of gel) that works really well.LADIES (or men if you use them) - Can you tell me which are the best hair straighteners apart from GHD'S?
Just make sure it is ';ceramic'; - it will heat up better and do a better job.
Chi is great a little expensive but it's worth it!!
CONAIR
a chi
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment