Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

So I have really curly hair and it takes me about 40 mins to an hour to straighten it. I use a remington wet to straight. But I was wondering if I can straighten and do a wave with a certain straightener out there. Does anyone know if the chi works well?? I also had a girl at the mall try the amika straightener on me and it was real good but expensive. So does anyone know if the chi is better or amika?What is a good hair straightener?
GHD is the best you can get, I advise you to invest in one :D xWhat is a good hair straightener?
Nano Titanium is extremely good, but it has a price to go with it. The best one though. I know because of how curly my hair is.


If you get this one though, don't let people with simi-curly, wavy, or straight hair use it though. It'll fry it.





The second best would be chi.
i love chi straighteners. sallys sells another brand that is really great. anywhere from $80-$100. good investment indeed
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment