Sunday, January 29, 2012

What should I look for when going shopping for a hair straightener?

I want to find a good quality hair straightener. What does a good quality hair straightener have? What are some things to look for? The one I got last time worked very bad. :'( And I don't mean chemically straiten it. I mean the clamps like this... http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/a>What should I look for when going shopping for a hair straightener?
try and find a ceramic one that heats up fast. it should have a high heat and some ones have curved edges so you can curl your hair too. a ghd is probably the best one to get and it straightens and curls the best, though its the most expensive. good luck!What should I look for when going shopping for a hair straightener?
make sure its ceramic, so it won't cause severe damage to hair
just buy a CHI. best hair straightener out there. i've had mine for 4 years now... perfect condition!
Get the one at SEPHORA..its pricey ($200) but AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment