Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I get a great hair-straightener?

I have a lot of curly hair and it's naturally frizzy and thick (I put mouse in it to ';de-friz';). My hair looks great when I get it straightened at a salon with a blow-drier and brush, but it's pricey. I want to get a hair straightener that I can use to straighten my hair by myself. Preferably I want one that you can use on wet hair. The straight iron that I have now doesn't work well. Please tell me a brand and where to get one. Thanks!Where can I get a great hair-straightener?
Wal-Mart actually. There's this Remington (maybe?) Wet 2 Straight brand, it's pretty cool. I have thick hair that's prone to frizz, too, and it works on me. :)Where can I get a great hair-straightener?
Ulta carries all kinds. I hear Chi is a great straightener. I am not sure if they make one for wet hair but I would guess that they probably do.
The thing is, you usually have to buy a bit more of an expensive one to get a good straight look, especially you because you have curly frizzy hair. I have bought cheaper ones (like 20-30 bucks) and they aren't good...and I have only a slight wave in my hair if that! Helen of Troy's hair straighteners are REALLY good. So are Chi. Helen of Troy I'm pretty sure are at stores like Sally Hansen. You can also look online. Chi are sold alot of places like that, also at Sephora. I REALLY think you need to invest in a good one for your type of hair. If not, you will just keep buying a bunch of crappy ones, and it'll end up costing you a good amount of money anyways. Hands down, best cream to help you style is Aveda Smooth Infusion style prep smoother. They have a kit on their website with the shampoo, conditioner, a helpful straightening comb, the prep smoother, and another product for a good deal. These products are SOO good. I used to buy straightening stuff at the store, but I get tons of compliments once I started using those products. I know they are a bit pricier, but it is TOTALLY worth it. I have pretty long hair and the 3.4 bottle of smooth infusion lasted me like over 8 months. You can buy aveda products online, by the link I gave ya, or search for a store that cares certified aveda products.

No comments:

Post a Comment