Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GHD hair straighteners question?

Okay so just before I was straightening my hair and I noticed that the LED light was going off for periods of time and then coming back on, I touched the heat pad thingys (stupid idea) and they were still hot enough to do my hair with, the light only goes off for like five seconds at a time.





I told my mother and she said that she will get my father to have a look at the tomorrow. I had a look on the internet, and it says that it might be a problem with the cable, and the cable would need replacing.





I have some other hair straighteners, Remington Wet 2 Straight, would I be able to use the cable off that for my GHDs?GHD hair straighteners question?
No.GHD hair straighteners question?
I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment