Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A good pair of hair straighteners?

Hey guys, could any of you recommend me a new pair of hair straighteners! The ones i have are really old babyliss ones, that get the job done but my hair tends to ';flick up'; at the ends by the end of the day- thats the only way i can think of to describe it!!! I will invest a bit of money in a new pair but only if I can be sure they''ll be worth it. I've heard ghd's are the best but is there anything slightly cheaper thats just as good or almost as good? Thanks in advance!!!A good pair of hair straighteners?
Depends on wa ones u want you can get either


GHD brilliant but expensive





i have toni and guy ones cheap and thery're brilliantA good pair of hair straighteners?
buy the original CHI or buy the InStyler...both are excellant, but make sure you use some kind of thermal protectant
chi's are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment