Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hair Straighteners?

Well I'm buying a hair straightener and I've narrowed it down to these two straighteners:



http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_PRO_Na_d4/a>



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Pink_Dazzle_d4/a>



They are the BaByliss Pro nano titanium 1 3/4 inch

and the CHI Pink Dazzle 1 inch



I would like any opinions on good or bad experiences with CHI or BaByliss hair products. Also feel free to recommend any other hair straighteners, but not GHD because they are way out of my mum's price range.Hair Straighteners?
Well I don't know what those two products are, but John Frieda works wonders. The only problem that I found was it left a little build up on my hair. But I have really really thick hair and I love it. It smells good to. If you can do without the buildup, the shampoo and conditioner does fine alone so you don't really need the staightening serum. And its inexpensive. You can find it @ your local supermarket: **Walmart, *Stop%26amp;Shop, etc. Good Luck.Hair Straighteners?
Chi all the way!!!!!! However I have only used them a few times. If your in the UK and have a Saks salon nearby, chek those out, they're wicked and almost half the price of GHDs and just as good.

However as hard as I tried not to, I got GHDs the other month on ebay for 拢50. I would have a nose there......

Also long for high temps of approx 210c and up. They will straighten the best.
CHI. No doubt.

Definetely. Incredible results. My hair is uncontrollable frizzy and CHI does the job for me.



Also, Remington straighteners are pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment