Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Has anyone bought GHD hair straighteners from UKGHDleague.com?

I bought some straighteners for my wife from what I thought was a bona fide GHD site. When they arrived, poorly packaged, the quality was poor and the DVD didn't work. It turns out these are from Asia and FAKE (so GHD say). Nothing on the website says this and it's only the package and the payment (Chen Yongshun) shows you it's not a UK site (it's even listed as www.UKGHDleague.com) Has anyone else had problems and how do I get my money back - Paypal don't want to know!Has anyone bought GHD hair straighteners from UKGHDleague.com?
im sorry to hear that. so many people are selling fakes!





only thing i can suggest is gonig to trading standards or citizens advance- they may beable to help.





dont sell them on ebay, as they will probably pay via paypal, which means they will definatly be covered by paypal protection to demand a refund for recieving conferfeit goods and item not matching the discription!Has anyone bought GHD hair straighteners from UKGHDleague.com?
I heard they suck
dude my best friend brought some from there. she has never been so pissed when she found out that she couldn't get any money back, the best thing to do is sell them to some poor soul on ebay like my BF did and use the money for some real ones..








sorry cant be any more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment