Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Should I invest in an expensive hair straightener?

I am looking for a really good hair straightener that will not smoke or burn my hair, but would do a really good job at straightening and also being anti-frizz (if possible), and I was wondering if I would have to purchase a sedu or fhi iron etc.. to achieve this





are they that superb over the other $20-$50 dollar brands?Should I invest in an expensive hair straightener?
investing in a expensive hair straightener is very wise..you get really good quality and may never need to go to the hairdressers again..which is saving a hell of alot of money..





the cheap ones aren't good..they damage your hair soo much..i have a friend who has regretted ever using her cheap straightener..





The best straighteners are probaby 'GHD straighteners' they curl and straighten and are thought to be the best in the world..another great option is 'Herstyler' I think they're a little bit cheaper..they're alot like the GHD straighteners..they can also curl..they have many differnt products..another one I like to use is the wet to straight straightener also by 'herstyler' this product i woud say is or you if you just really want to starightenyour hair and your not bothered about curls..





The name says it all and you can straighten your hair when it's wet..which i Love! as it saves soo much time!





I have the 'herstyler' curling straighteners AND the wet to straight straighteners..and i both love them..i really recommend them..





They are also anti-frizz and when i use them it come out sleek and shiny..





so yes..like i said..i recommend 'herstler' OR 'GHD'..(herstyler have larger plates so you can straighten more hair at a time)





Hope this helps you!Should I invest in an expensive hair straightener?
I've been through many different hair straighteners in the past 10 years or so ranging from the $14.99 ones that you can buy at Rite Aid- to the Chi, Hairart etc... @ around $100- and pretty much everything in between. I am not one for spending more than i have to- but i would highly recommend you invest in an ';expensive'; one- it is well worth it. You can clearly see and feel the difference in your hair. Don't waste your money on imitation brands and just save up for the real deal- because if you don't your hair will be fried and burned and then even an expensive one won't bring back the shine and luster.





My best friend actually got me one for my birthday (thank god)- consider putting it on your wish-list if you really don't wanna cough up the $. Also try ur luck on ebay... u may be able to save up to 50%
the only difference between the chi and the $20-$50 brands is that the chi gets hotter but if you dont want to damage your hair stay with the cheaper brands
no! the only good thing is they have a warranty but thats extra!! hah theres really no point. i got mine for 25 and its great.
Omg! You need to get A True Ceramic Pro hair straightener.


It is the best I've ever had! Really, I'm serious now. I've tried MANY flat irons before, but this one's the best so far! I've had one (a TCP) for four years now, and it still works good! It doesn't damage my hair either!





I love it to death, and I would never use another flat iron other then the True Ceramic Pro. I know you'll love as well if you try it out.





Here's the website to order one online:





http://www.trueceramicpro.com/


I think it costs $99.99, but trust me, it's worth every dime! :D





I think if you look it up at Ebay, they have one's for cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment