Saturday, January 14, 2012

Steam Hair Straighteners?

Yeah, so I recently got my hair done, and my salon lady straightened my hair when it was wet with a steam hair straightener. She didn't put any goop in my hair to keep it from being burned, so I thought that my hair was going to have a ton of split ends. As it turns out it didn't, and my hair stayed really straight for a long time. ((Whereas a regular straightener would make my hair curl after a a few hours)).


So, my question is....


Should I invest in getting a steam hair straightener?


Let me elaborate on the details...I'm talking about out-of-the-shower wet hair. I read a review somewhere where someone said it was better for your hair.


Is it true? I'm kinda looking for someone with experience with this kind of straightener...


Thanks in advanced =]Steam Hair Straighteners?
The honest truth is.


Of course your hair won't be burned after just one steam straighten,


eventually it take's a while for your ends to get helllaa split.





and think of it this way, the straightener is using so much heat to steam straighten it. And the heat damages hair horribly.





So just take my advice and do it the regular way.


I used to do that with a steam straightener get out of the shower and have wet hair.


and i had to cut my hair REALLY short, because my hair was so fried that it would'nt even straighten.


Stick to the old way.

No comments:

Post a Comment