Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can I use my hair straightener in france?

My straightener reads120-240V AC 60Hz 70W. I have an adapter can I just plug it into that? Will I burn the place down?Can I use my hair straightener in france?
The plugs in Europe are different than here in the USA. Plus, they vary in size depending on the country. So, you'll need to get a travel adapter for the plug. I'd buy one in the USA before you go, otherwise, they'll rip you off at the airport or once you get to destination. Have a great journey!Can I use my hair straightener in france?
The proper adapter for that has a female of the plug that device has, and a male that fits into a French receptical.

Toy do not need a transfer or converter. It should have a 120/240 switch on it, or be auto switching.
if you have the proper adapter then it will work just fine.



you will need this



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GGO/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment