Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Really good hair straighteners for black girls??

I've seen a lot of black girls with some not so good ';straight'; hair. It usually real short, still and makes it look like they have big foreheads. Don't get me wrong the are still pretty no matter what. But I am black and I havne't straightened my hair yet and I'm glad I havne't because it would of been that ripoff must black girls have. But when I do i want it to be really nice and not have 2 worry about it all the time. Infact i want it 2 be the least of my worries. I want it to be able to move when I turn my head and fall down when I untie it. You know what I mean? Like a white girl's hair. I want to know wear I can straighten my hair like that. It doesn't have to be exactly like a white girl(no offense) but something very close to it and very satisfying. Sorry if I'm being picky but I know I could get me hair that way but just don't know where( or if it's a hot comb or something). Any good ideas anybody? Any black girls that want 2 tell me how the got their hair straightened well?Really good hair straighteners for black girls??
i have the answer to your prob! it's the Sedu hair straightener!it works for ALL hair types, evn women of color. it straightens it silky straight and if you dont beleive me, check ot the before after pics!



(just scroll down)-http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1/a>Really good hair straighteners for black girls??
If your black and have black people hair-your hair willl never be like white people hair. I learned that the hard way((I'm black)). The closest way to get your hair like that would be getting a PROFESSIONAL relaxer--and I say professional because when my mother does it at home, its not as pretty when I go get it done at the salon--and taking good care of it((wrapping it at night, etc.))Only flat iron it when you need it, not everyday.
try blow drying your hair straight or you a flat iron like the SEDU.For a relaxer use creme of nature.
i think u should just go to hair shop...
okay thee reality is it is really hard to do that .... extremely i would suggest using a texturizer first and then a relaxer because that helps you feel out your hair so that the relaxer u use is nto too strong which can result in breaking hence the shortness. To be quite honest i get my har to move only when it is done at the hairdresser and then continuslly wrapping it. So whichever hairdresser you go to ask which products they use...



btw the big forehead is them pulling on their hairline causing it to receed

No comments:

Post a Comment