Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GHD's , hair straighteners ... are they good for Afro Caribbean hair?

my hair is thick and curly... i don't know what to do with it!! a friend of mine thinks i should get a GHD but they are quit expensive ,am a student so i cant afford buying one!! i will invest in one of these hair straighteners if am going to get a straight hair which doesn't look like a rat's nest !! i want it to be perfect.. is it too much to ask for!! yesterday i went to a salon to blow dry my hair ... i paid 20 pounds and my hair looks like a mess!! it looks like i did it!!!!GHD's , hair straighteners ... are they good for Afro Caribbean hair?
Ok I have extremelyyy curly hair, and I've tried a lottt of straighteners(chi, ghd, fhi, and sedu) but none really seem to last and give me amazing results! :P I finally bought this one called the BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium and it really works wonders:))! I LOVEEE it lol. It gets my hair extremely straight and silkyyy. :D And it wasn't that expensive either! It was around $70 on Amazon. Here's the link for more info about it on Folica: http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_PRO_Na_d2/a> ... Idk why it's so expensive there lol, but you can get it on Amazon.com for like half the priceXD! http://www.amazon.com/Babyliss-Nano-Tita/a>GHD's , hair straighteners ... are they good for Afro Caribbean hair?
nope waste of money unless its the one that has the comb and steightings because i have the one your talking about its doesnt comb out our hair

No comments:

Post a Comment