Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can I bring a hair straightener to Coast Guard boot camp?

[[basic training?]]


...silly question,..I know. I heard that most people shower and gel there hair down and then just get up and go with it in a bun the next morning.....there's probably very little time to deal with hair...but coast guard helmsman book said i can bring a HAIR DRYER so just wondering about the straightener....


thanks!Can I bring a hair straightener to Coast Guard boot camp?
The Helmsman allows certain things that will be used for graduation day like makeup, so on. You will barely have time to wash your hair during the rest. I think I recall some people trying to blow dry, but you have to be a super quick showerer and it was never that effective. You can chance the straightener, you may risk being yelled at, but only that. Most likely it will be stored with the rest of your civilian items first thing. Worst case scenario, though, is that you bring all this stuff %26amp; they let you keep it with you, then you have to due a sea bag march where you have to load all your possessions up %26amp; march all over base. You have to do it fast, there's not much room %26amp; you're setting yourself up to carry however much more bulk and weight.Can I bring a hair straightener to Coast Guard boot camp?
I'm sure straightening your hair will be the last thing on your mind.
you get to bring soap and hair gel and stuff, but no hair straightner
i wouldn't think you'd have any time to even blow dry your hair lil alone straighten it
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment