Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair straighteners?

i have long thick hair and need some new straighteners. Are GHD's actually the best out there or do you know of any as good or better. (and if possible, cheaper).Hair straighteners?
Superdrug do pink ones for 拢12. They are digital, varible heat control etc. High heat 210-215 degrees. Really good. I have horrible frizzy coarse hair %26amp; most straighteners are no good to me but these are excellent. Would never never never pay for ghd's nowHair straighteners?
i have thick hair..

i use the cheapest str8ner

and it comes out..dead str8

quality doesnt matter for me

Report Abuse


Kodo straighteners, I think they are more reliable and cheaper.
YUP...ghdz r definatly the BEST ......
i saw some at sharper image, and i heard from a friend that they work, but they cost around $50

if that is outside your budget, i would browse through walgreens or target for a good one
GHDs are good

so are t3s

i have naturally long curly hair too and both work really well for me
the new one by conair works really well and at some stores you can get it for $45 chi also works good but they usually cost more
dont get conair. it sucks well it did for me it was like using a hair dryer it takes probably like an hour or longer to straighten with it. i bought a yourstyler usually sell at malls really good.
They are good, but not the best.



Tourmaline is the new ceramic, but it will come at a cost.



I recently purchased some fantastic H2D straighteners on ebay for 拢15 and they are absolutely brilliant, better than my last ones which were hairtools (another expensive, yet respected brand)
If you have thick hair, i`m afrid GHD`s are the best love. I went to wakestock this summer (music Fest) and what with all the camping n stuff I felt like poo. But luckily there was a GHD beauty salon trailer there and after every trip I felt a million dollors, even though i hadn`t washed for days and the toilet`s were rank!!!!
Hmm well okay the good brands out there , for a really good straightner would have to be the metal ones..and those are like $150. i stick with conair ;) or my blowdryer for best results. %26amp; yeah my hair is helluh thick.
Well i also have long, thick hair and the straightners used never worked. Either pulled my hair out or just wasnt straight enough. Then got the MAXIGLIDE , im an infomerical queen so ive always wanted to try it, so i did and i have to say it is THE BEST strightner i have ever used. It used to take me an hr to staighten my hair, ever since maxiglide it just takes bout a half hr and your hair is so striaght and very soft even if you have corse hair like I do . Best invention created in my opinion. I got it at Linens and Things cost bout 80 bucks but its a GREAT investment. GL
ghds
Conair is not good i have long thick hair too.



Try herstyler.



get Ceramic ones
GHDS are the braest wons out thare, but i HHAV neaturl strahgt hare, soh itc dosnent reely booher me, u no?
You cant go cheap if you want a good straightner.. good ones r CHI and CREOLIS.. they leave your hair straight and smoth and they dont burn your hair
I use Jibere, but it's a professional straightener. My hair is also long and thick, but it works like magic.



It'll probably set you back $70-$80, but it's worth it.



You can also buy a straightening hair dryer. It's a dryer with a straightening attachment that holds the hair in place while you dry it straight. That way, your hair is straighter when you go to use a flat iron on it, and you can use a non-professional, cheaper straightening iron.
well conair has the best stuff but i dont know if they have straighteners though. i hope that helped.
read about whch type is best for your hair http://www.greathairdirect.com/ghd-hair-/a>
The Babyliss Thermaglass Wide hair straightener uses unique ultra smooth glass plates and has been recently reduced in price by about 40%.



It also comes with its own stand which is really useful as hair straighteners are super hot.
I have long thick hair.

CHI irons are the best.

Not all that cheap but very worth it
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment