Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners...?

How much does a good quality hair straightener usually cost?Hair straighteners...?
If you want a decent straightener, then your are probably looking to spend at least $30-$40. However if you want a top of the line, salon quality straightener, that will run you $150 for a basic Chi.





The less expensive ones are fine though, my Conair only cost $35 and people think I use a Chi! Also, go for a ceramic flat iron, they slide more easily over the hair for a sleeker look.Hair straighteners...?
A good, long lasting, sturdy hair straightener will cost about $40.00
I got my straightener for $80 on sale. It's a corioliss that usually costs around $180. There usually on sale in the malls. It works really good my friend has super curly hair and it came out pin straight when I did hers.
some can be as cheap at 29 dollars. or even be as expensive as 99.
i got mine for (on sale) 100$ its GREAT!!
Well my mom is a hairdresser, so she gets her CHI for half off.


I know that they are really expensive and all, but they are durable and they last for an extremely long time. They heat up really quick, too.


They usually cost around 75 to 100 bucks.


If you're looking for something less pricey, though, go for anything but conair. A lot of straigteners work really well, so wouldn't worry too much. I'm sorry and i know that a lot of ppl are recommeding conair cuz that's what they use, but honestly i don't think it works. it's plastic and it takes a lot of patince for it heat up. just my opinion and what i know from experiance, but they might have a more modern conair or something.


lolz


:))))


good luck finding a stratighener


-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment