Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair Straighteners?

this might be the wrong category, but this is a teen crisis, i really want a hair straightener for xmas. any advice on a good brand? Affordable (not like $200) ?Hair Straighteners?
I use Remington Wet 2 Straight....it's pretty good my favorite, it was really cheap at wal mart....i tried others that i bought at sally's.Hair Straighteners?
yes i have super thick freezy hair and very curly and i bought mine from wal mart its the wide padle and it cost me 50.00 and if you have freeze issues like me there is stuff that works with flate irons at wal mart too and better stuff at salons but i ended up payin 60.00 for two bottles of stuff


.
i have really thick hair too and i went to walmart and goe a conair one for like $20. it works pretty good.
I use Vidal Sassoon Wet to Set. It dries your hair as you straighten. I have very thick, coarse hair, so I have to dry mine about halfway with a blowdryer, but I start straightening it while it's still damp. Unlike many straighteners (I have used some very expensive ones), this doesn't make your hair dry or frizzy. My hair actually looks incredibly healthy when I use it (shiny too!)





You can get them at Target or any store for about 30 bucks, I would recommend them to anyone, and like I said, I've used even the more ';high end'; straighteners.
CHI is ithe best, but that right be a little out of your league if you want a cheap one. But in the end it is worth all the money. My daughter has supercurly thick hair, and it only takes about 20 minutes for her to straighten it (if she;s hurrying, she can do it in 10).





Just make sure you unplug it after you are done. That's a tip coming from a parent. Your mom/dad is NOT going to be happy with you if you leave it on for hours on end. Whenever I find my daughter's on, I hide it and she can't get it back until she finds it.
any kind from a beauty supply place is good..dont go to any random store to get one and whatever you do DONT get anything conair..they suck!
CHI is the best!!!!! but its very expensive like 120 bucks but its soo worth it if u have curly hair. It has a great heating system that gets super hot fast and it does not tug on ur lil hairs like the cheap ones do and that hurts lol..u can also buy a chi spray i believe that will keep ur hair straight......Ummm other ones i have seen some rlly cool ones at Walgreen's but i dont know how they work. And one person said dont buy con-air she is right DONT they suck and poorly made. I want the Chi or the MaxieGlide i heard that one is pretty good too but its also kind expensive but that one u get off line and comes in a pack of stuff but i have no idea how good it is i have never tried it. Shop around try Sally they have good stuff in there stores and stay away from cheap stuff if its too cheap then its crap!
Go to Sallys Beauty Supply store if there is one near you. They carry great straighteners.... not crappy ones like KMart does. I got one from there and it was 60 bucks and it works amazing.
a good one is like 20$ or more...i recommends a Remington wet to straight it works amazing~!

No comments:

Post a Comment